Bazaar question by Isaac.
Isaac asked me the other night, "Do you love my armpit?" Laughing I said, "Yes, I love your armpit." He then questioned if I loved both armpits. : ) Love his heart...who knows what brings such questions to his mind.
What are your favorite questions, thoughts, etc. by your children?
Popular Posts
-
I love to shop, but 1) do not have the funds to do so on a regular basis, and 2) am far to busy to have free time to spend shopping even if ...
-
What a great snowy day! It is beautiful to watch it come down and pile up. Realizing I am not the one to clean up the snow it does not make ...
-
Stubborn Attitude - by J. Hillard Bless my oh so stubborn attitude no matter how frustrated it makes others. Bless the way it will not le...
-
Recital - by J. Hillard I remember the light’s glare off of the white keys. What were they called? I could not remember. A, B, C. Oh, ...
-
The coffee passes my lips and I sigh. It is Friday morning and I am sitting in a classroom, one of my four classrooms, getting ready for my ...
-
I just returned from yet another depressing trip to the grocery store. I am in weekly shock of the final cost when the cashier presents me w...
-
Thanksgiving 2012 I am a very blessed woman! As I sit an reflect on this Thanksgiving and the years that have past I am amazed at the expe...
-
As An Adult - by J. Hillard I love my husbands warm embrace. I love the sound of my children’s laughter. I love being taken away to a n...
No comments:
Post a Comment