Popular Posts
-
I love to shop, but 1) do not have the funds to do so on a regular basis, and 2) am far to busy to have free time to spend shopping even if ...
-
What a great snowy day! It is beautiful to watch it come down and pile up. Realizing I am not the one to clean up the snow it does not make ...
-
Recital - by J. Hillard I remember the light’s glare off of the white keys. What were they called? I could not remember. A, B, C. Oh, ...
-
The coffee passes my lips and I sigh. It is Friday morning and I am sitting in a classroom, one of my four classrooms, getting ready for my ...
-
Thanksgiving 2012 I am a very blessed woman! As I sit an reflect on this Thanksgiving and the years that have past I am amazed at the expe...
-
As An Adult - by J. Hillard I love my husbands warm embrace. I love the sound of my children’s laughter. I love being taken away to a n...
Friday, February 3, 2012
Birthday Shopping.....Woohoo!
I am so excited to go shopping at the AT Loft tomorrow with my Mom. I have not been to the loft in about 2 years.....sigh! It used to be a weekly stop before children and Altoona. Although we will drive 45 minutes to get there it is SO worth the travel. No need to worry about winter weather either...my hydrangea bushes in the yard are staring to show buds. Jeesh, Punxutawney Phil are you sure you saw your shadow?!?!?! Anyway...."Happy Birthday shopping to me....Happy Birthday shopping to me....Happy Birthday shopping to meeeee....Happy shopping to me! " (Did you sing along?) :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment