Stubborn Attitude - by J. Hillard
Bless my oh so stubborn attitude
no matter how frustrated it makes others.
Bless the way it will not let me give up,
bouncing back is a necessity in life.
Bless the way it gives me courage,
my shoulders back and chin held high.
Bless the way it helps me parent,
not giving in to pouty faces.
Bless the way it helps me teach,
molding students into well mannered society.
Bless the way it allows me to stand my ground,
what is popular is not always correct.
Bless the way it makes others think of me,
good, bad, even indifferent.
Bless the way it humbles me when I am wrong,
teaching the teacher a lesson or two.
Bless the way it puffs me up when I am right,
sustaining confidence needed in a rough world.
Bless the way it helps me love,
empathizing others with an oh so stubborn attitude.
Popular Posts
-
Some one pinch me! I am going on a date with my husband tonight! Ideally we have always talked about going out at least once a month so that...
-
I love to shop, but 1) do not have the funds to do so on a regular basis, and 2) am far to busy to have free time to spend shopping even if ...
-
Recital - by J. Hillard I remember the light’s glare off of the white keys. What were they called? I could not remember. A, B, C. Oh, ...
-
What a great snowy day! It is beautiful to watch it come down and pile up. Realizing I am not the one to clean up the snow it does not make ...
-
Stubborn Attitude - by J. Hillard Bless my oh so stubborn attitude no matter how frustrated it makes others. Bless the way it will not le...
-
Woo-wee! I braved the mad holiday shopping rush today with my biggest guy Noah and thankfully we came home in one piece! :-) It was a great ...
-
The coffee passes my lips and I sigh. It is Friday morning and I am sitting in a classroom, one of my four classrooms, getting ready for my ...
-
I just returned from yet another depressing trip to the grocery store. I am in weekly shock of the final cost when the cashier presents me w...
-
Credo - by J. Hillard I believe home really is where the heart is. Family is what makes that home, not the actual space. I believe homes ...
-
Thanksgiving 2012 I am a very blessed woman! As I sit an reflect on this Thanksgiving and the years that have past I am amazed at the expe...
No comments:
Post a Comment