Popular Posts
-
Some one pinch me! I am going on a date with my husband tonight! Ideally we have always talked about going out at least once a month so that...
-
I love to shop, but 1) do not have the funds to do so on a regular basis, and 2) am far to busy to have free time to spend shopping even if ...
-
Recital - by J. Hillard I remember the light’s glare off of the white keys. What were they called? I could not remember. A, B, C. Oh, ...
-
What a great snowy day! It is beautiful to watch it come down and pile up. Realizing I am not the one to clean up the snow it does not make ...
-
Stubborn Attitude - by J. Hillard Bless my oh so stubborn attitude no matter how frustrated it makes others. Bless the way it will not le...
-
Woo-wee! I braved the mad holiday shopping rush today with my biggest guy Noah and thankfully we came home in one piece! :-) It was a great ...
-
The coffee passes my lips and I sigh. It is Friday morning and I am sitting in a classroom, one of my four classrooms, getting ready for my ...
-
I just returned from yet another depressing trip to the grocery store. I am in weekly shock of the final cost when the cashier presents me w...
-
Credo - by J. Hillard I believe home really is where the heart is. Family is what makes that home, not the actual space. I believe homes ...
-
Thanksgiving 2012 I am a very blessed woman! As I sit an reflect on this Thanksgiving and the years that have past I am amazed at the expe...
Friday, January 27, 2012
January 27, 2012
The coffee passes my lips and I sigh. It is Friday morning and I am sitting in a classroom, one of my four classrooms, getting ready for my students to come traipsing in. One grade, one class at a time. I have a headache that I would love to be rid of very soon. This ache has to be from the endless coughing that continues to escape my chest. Give me a break germs! I am tired of feeling lousy! I would like to have today come and go quickly. The work part of today, that is, not the after work time that I get to spend horsing around with my three rowdy little boys. The time I get to spend snuggling up to my husband as we catch up on our favorite TV shows waiting on our DVR. Ah, the weekend! Cartoons, Wii, reading, grocery shopping, a play date for the monkeys, cleaning, graduate work...hold on! I can see the weekend passing before my eyes already. At least I see it passing with my favorite boys by my side. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment