Popular Posts
-
What a great snowy day! It is beautiful to watch it come down and pile up. Realizing I am not the one to clean up the snow it does not make ...
-
Happy Birthday Leanna! We had a great time out last night. It was nice to get out with my handsome hubby and drink some white zin in the pro...
Sunday, January 29, 2012
As An Adult
As An Adult - by J. Hillard
I love my husbands warm embrace.
I love the sound of my children’s laughter.
I love being taken away to a new place while reading a book.
I hate fear and ignorance.
I hate feeling discouraged.
I hate society’s rules.
I dream about where I will be in the future.
I dream about long family vacations.
I dream about being the woman and mother my family adores.
I value life.
I value love.
I value relationships.
I believe there is a God.
I believe He loves like I cannot imagine.
I believe my loved ones are in heaven taking care of babies lost to me.
I know I am strong.
I know I am loved.
I know I am passionate.
My Dad has made a difference in my life, loving me unconditionally.
My Husband has made a difference in my life, loving me for who I am.
My children have made a difference in my life by just existing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment