Thanksgiving 2012
I am a very blessed woman! As I sit an reflect on this Thanksgiving and the years that have past I am amazed at the experiences I have had in these 35 years.
I am thankful for a full childhood, and parents that loved me unconditionally. I think as I have a family of my own I can appreciate their love, sacrifices, and service more than ever.
I am thankful for my 'baby' sister and the relationship we have, how it has matured into a terrific friendship.
I am thankful for my husband and our 19 years together (dating and married...we count them all). It is hard to believe I have known and been with him over half my life! What would I do without him???
I am thankful for our children in so many ways. How they have taught me a new kind of love. How they keep me grounded. How they keep me humbled by their gift of love.
I am thankful for friendship and the encouragement it offers when I am in need.
I could continue my list, but I am content with what I have shared.
I am one thankful woman!
Popular Posts
-
Some one pinch me! I am going on a date with my husband tonight! Ideally we have always talked about going out at least once a month so that...
-
I love to shop, but 1) do not have the funds to do so on a regular basis, and 2) am far to busy to have free time to spend shopping even if ...
-
Recital - by J. Hillard I remember the light’s glare off of the white keys. What were they called? I could not remember. A, B, C. Oh, ...
-
What a great snowy day! It is beautiful to watch it come down and pile up. Realizing I am not the one to clean up the snow it does not make ...
-
Stubborn Attitude - by J. Hillard Bless my oh so stubborn attitude no matter how frustrated it makes others. Bless the way it will not le...
-
Woo-wee! I braved the mad holiday shopping rush today with my biggest guy Noah and thankfully we came home in one piece! :-) It was a great ...
-
The coffee passes my lips and I sigh. It is Friday morning and I am sitting in a classroom, one of my four classrooms, getting ready for my ...
-
I just returned from yet another depressing trip to the grocery store. I am in weekly shock of the final cost when the cashier presents me w...
-
Credo - by J. Hillard I believe home really is where the heart is. Family is what makes that home, not the actual space. I believe homes ...
-
Thanksgiving 2012 I am a very blessed woman! As I sit an reflect on this Thanksgiving and the years that have past I am amazed at the expe...
No comments:
Post a Comment