Popular Posts
-
Some one pinch me! I am going on a date with my husband tonight! Ideally we have always talked about going out at least once a month so that...
-
I love to shop, but 1) do not have the funds to do so on a regular basis, and 2) am far to busy to have free time to spend shopping even if ...
-
Recital - by J. Hillard I remember the light’s glare off of the white keys. What were they called? I could not remember. A, B, C. Oh, ...
-
I just returned from yet another depressing trip to the grocery store. I am in weekly shock of the final cost when the cashier presents me w...
-
What a great snowy day! It is beautiful to watch it come down and pile up. Realizing I am not the one to clean up the snow it does not make ...
-
Stubborn Attitude - by J. Hillard Bless my oh so stubborn attitude no matter how frustrated it makes others. Bless the way it will not le...
-
Woo-wee! I braved the mad holiday shopping rush today with my biggest guy Noah and thankfully we came home in one piece! :-) It was a great ...
-
The coffee passes my lips and I sigh. It is Friday morning and I am sitting in a classroom, one of my four classrooms, getting ready for my ...
-
Credo - by J. Hillard I believe home really is where the heart is. Family is what makes that home, not the actual space. I believe homes ...
-
Thanksgiving 2012 I am a very blessed woman! As I sit an reflect on this Thanksgiving and the years that have past I am amazed at the expe...
Friday, November 30, 2012
Hustle and Bustle
Well, tomorrow is December 1st and I feel like I am not really ready for Christmas. I have not felt so far behind with my holiday shopping. Ever. As my kiddos are growing up it is seemingly more difficult to know what to really buy them. I feel like Santa brings them what they want, then after one or two rounds of playing that toy is history. They really collect more dust than anything unless I am rearranging their location, giving them more play time than they have seen in weeks. I am certain I am not alone as I am trying to find the perfect gifts to please the family and my wallet. Yet, it still has me a little distraught. I am sincerely hoping that as December arrives in a few hours that the "Christmas Spirit" will magically take over and lift my worries as I get swept up in seasonal festivities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment