Popular Posts

Monday, February 6, 2012

How my babies spoil me....let me count the ways...

Before school today my 3 little monkeys gave me my birthday gifts from them...it is always a treat. Josh is wonderful...he lets them all come up with their own idea and does his best to fulfill their wish for a gift for Mommy. My day started with a gorilla on the front of a card that read "thinking of you" on the inside and was signed by my boys...including my biggest boy...Daddy. :-) Reecey was first to give me his gift, it was a 'spray box'  (Reece lingo for body spray) in one of my all-time favorite scents. Noah was next and asked me thoughtfully, "Do you like birds?". I had no idea what to expect, but it was a notebook (with a bird on the cover) for me to journal my writing germs. Finally, Isaac gave me a turtle hand puppet. Although I think he liked it a little too much and showed a little regret as he gave me my gift. I took it to work today and used it with my special education music classes, they loved "Turbo" as he was named by my fellas.
Original, thoughtful gifts and a morning full of memories. What more can a Mommy ask for?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment