Popular Posts

Sunday, January 29, 2012

As An Adult


As An Adult - by J. Hillard

I love my husbands warm embrace.
I love the sound of my children’s laughter.
I love being taken away to a new place while reading a book.


I hate fear and ignorance.
I hate feeling discouraged.
I hate society’s rules.


I dream about where I will be in the future.
I dream about long family vacations.
I dream about being the woman and mother my family adores.


I value life.
I value love.
I value relationships.


I believe there is a God.
I believe He loves like I cannot imagine.
I believe my loved ones are in heaven taking care of babies lost to me.


I know I am strong.
I know I am loved.
I know I am passionate.


My Dad has made a difference in my life, loving me unconditionally.
My Husband has made a difference in my life, loving me for who I am.
My children have made a difference in my life by just existing.






No comments:

Post a Comment