Popular Posts

Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27, 2012

The coffee passes my lips and I sigh. It is Friday morning and I am sitting in a classroom, one of my four classrooms, getting ready for my students to come traipsing in. One grade, one class at a time. I have a headache that I would love to be rid of very soon. This ache has to be from the endless coughing that continues to escape my chest. Give me a break germs! I am tired of feeling lousy! I would like to have today come and go quickly. The work part of today, that is, not the after work time that I get to spend horsing around with my three rowdy little boys. The time I get to spend snuggling up to my husband as we catch up on our favorite TV shows waiting on our DVR. Ah, the weekend! Cartoons, Wii, reading, grocery shopping, a play date for the monkeys, cleaning, graduate work...hold on! I can see the weekend passing before my eyes already. At least I see it passing with my favorite boys by my side. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment