Popular Posts

Monday, January 30, 2012

Stubborn Attitude

Stubborn Attitude - by J. Hillard

Bless my oh so stubborn attitude
no matter how frustrated it makes others.

Bless the way it will not let me give up,
bouncing back is a necessity in life.

Bless the way it gives me courage,
my shoulders back and chin held high.

Bless the way it helps me parent,
not giving in to pouty faces.

Bless the way it helps me teach,
molding students into well mannered society.

Bless the way it allows me to stand my ground,
what is popular is not always correct.

Bless the way it makes others think of me,
good, bad, even indifferent.

Bless the way it humbles me when I am wrong,
teaching the teacher a lesson or two.

Bless the way it puffs me up when I am right,
sustaining confidence needed in a rough world.

Bless the way it helps me love,
empathizing others with an oh so stubborn attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment