Popular Posts

Friday, January 27, 2012

Oh snap! They closed the GAP!!!

I love to shop, but 1) do not have the funds to do so on a regular basis, and 2) am far to busy to have free time to spend shopping even if 'dough' was free flowing.  I say this because on an impromptu trip to the local mall in my town yesterday I saw that our GAP had closed and supposedly Old Navy is next. The world's economy is really taking its toll, this is not new news, yet I cannot deny my shock when I climbed the escalator on a mission to find Valentine's Day shirts for my boy's school parties and found a "We will miss you" sign where the GAP used to reside. Humph! I am afraid that soon there will be no mall in our town, or at least not one with shoppes that interest my tastes in clothing for my family or myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment