Popular Posts

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I am a very blessed woman! As I sit an reflect on this Thanksgiving and the years that have past I am amazed at the experiences I have had in these 35 years.
I am thankful for a full childhood, and parents that loved me unconditionally. I think as I have a family of my own I can appreciate their love, sacrifices, and service more than ever.
I am thankful for my 'baby' sister and the relationship we have, how it has matured into a terrific friendship.
I am thankful for my husband and our 19 years together (dating and married...we count them all). It is hard to believe I have known and been with him over half my life! What would I do without him???
I am thankful for our children in so many ways. How they have taught me a new kind of love. How they keep me grounded. How they keep me humbled by their gift of love.
I am thankful for friendship and the encouragement it offers when I am in need. 
I could continue my list, but I am content with what I have shared.
I am one thankful woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment