Popular Posts

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Snowy Day

What a great snowy day! It is beautiful to watch it come down and pile up. Realizing I am not the one to clean up the snow it does not make me grumpy. I am sure my husband sees it and cringes. Someday our little fellas will be old enough to really help with that chore, but for now I am content to sit back and enjoy the wintery wonderland outside. I am sitting here typing while sipping homemade eggnog and looking out my back yard window. Sigh. This is a great way to relax on a Saturday afternoon. I am very thankful for this moment as I know the new year will jump start our family schedule into our typical crazy routine until we unwind in the summer. So for now, cheers: to snow, to eggnog, to fluffy blankets and good books to read as I snuggle on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment